November 14, 2020 – January 30, 2021
Saturdays, 9AM-1PM (No workshops November 28th or December 26th)
Showcase January 30, 2021
Ages 9-17 No Theater experience needed!
9 Saturday Workshops with Guest Instructors!
- Basics of Theater and Theater Etiquette
- Auditioning – Casting, Callbacks, Monologues
- Theatrical Design – Costuming, Sets, Lights, Sound
- Types of Performances – Improv, Pantomine, Comedy
- Vocal Intensive – Vocal Care, Musical Theory, Posture
- Choreography – Types of Dance, Methods to Learning
- Theater vs Film Performances
Showcase – January 30, 2021
The Youth Intensive Workshop will culminate in a showcase where students will discuss and display skills they developed through the weeks leading to the Showcase.
The lead facilitators are Melissa Dunn and Austin Bennett. Guest instructors will be introduced throughout the workshop to compliment the specific topics.